Autel MaxiSys MS906BT[2 Years Free Update] with All System Diagnostics & 31 Services ECU Coding Upgraded Ver. of MS906
Autel Maxisys MS906BT is an advanced diagnostic scan tool. MS906BT wireless automotive diagnostic scanner comes with wireless MaxiVCI that enables technicians and home mechanics to access and diagnose all available vehicle modules remotely at OE-level with the best possible coverage. With ECU coding, complete capability for codes and a series of most commonly used service and special functions, the MS906BT automotive scanner tool covers everyday tasks of automotive repair and DIY, including Key Coding & Programming, Functional tests/Active tests/Bi-Directional Control, ABS brake bleeding, Oil Rest, SAS calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Reset brake pads after replacement, adaptations and etc.Burst Point of AUTEL MS906BT
Advanced Wireless Diagnostis: MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
31+ Services Functions: The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. Main functions: Oil Reset Service, Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service, Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service, ABS/SRS Services, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service, PDF Regeneration Service.
ECU Coding & Bi-directional Control & OE-Level Diagnostics: MS906BT supports Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding. Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to request information or command an actuator to perform specific tests, such as turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c clutch on and off, performing an evaporative emissions leak test, fast troubleshooting your car, not simply by reading codes.
2-Year Free Software Updates: MaxisyS MS906BT comes with 2- Year Free Software Updates.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
Autel MS906BT wireless automotive diagnostic scanner comes with wireless MaxiVCI that enables technicians and home mechanics to access and diagnose all available vehicle modules remotely at OE-level with the best possible coverage. With ECU coding, complete capability for codes and a series of most commonly used service and special functions, the MS906BT automotive scanner tool covers everyday tasks of automotive repair and DIY, including Key Coding & Programming, Functional tests/Active tests/Bi-Directional Control, ABS brake bleeding, Oil Rest, SAS calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Reset brake pads after replacement, adaptations and etc.
Why Buy Our Autel MS906BT?
- Autel MS906BT Wireless Connection: MS906BT wireless diagnostic interface supports both BT and USB. The BT pairing is recommended as the first choice, and the working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50m). Due to this advantage, you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
- 100% original, 1st-rated Autel Authorized Dealer;
- Two-year free Update , One Year Warranty;
Top 6 Reasons to Buy Autel Maxisys MS906BT
No IP Limit - Global Version, No IP Blocking Problem.
Advanced Version for MS906 - MS906BT supports both wireless via Bluetooth and lined connection for data transmission and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage - The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
31+ Service Functions - It has 31 service function options, including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration and so on.
High-Quality Hardware Configuration - 8-inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner, With Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking, Support OE-Level Vehicle coverage and functions
1 Year Free Update Online - We provide one-year free software online update（ activated from the day you log in to the diagnostic tablet） for Autel MS906BT. When the free update expires, you can still use the last update software to work on your car.
AUTEL MS906BT ADVANTAGES:
31+ Hot Service Functions
Autel Scanner MS906BT for all cars helps you win more clients and enormously improves your working efficiency. It is competent to perform more than 31 service functions such as Oil Reset, EPB, ABS Bleed, SAS, DPF, BMS, low graded-IMMO, Injector, Suspension, Throttle, VGT, Trans Adaptation, Win/Dr/Roof, and more.
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Immobilizer keys functions(All keys lost, add new keys)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
OE-Level All System Diagnosis
MaxiSys MS906BT is a professional diagnostic scanner that can scan available vehicle modules such as SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems, PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM, It performs OE-Level wireless diagnosis on all car systems with complete capabilities of reading/clearing codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, ECU coding, etc.
Autel MS906BT Vehicle List
MS906BT has the most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models, including BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, JEEP, Benz, Ford, VW, Fiat, Volvo, Ferrari, Toyota, Mazda, Land Rover, Porsche, etc 80+ Vehicle Makes. Detailed coverage list (select MS906BT from the drop-down).
With 9 OBDI adapters included in the package, MaxiSys MS906BT has a much wider vehicle coverage than other scan tools in the market.
Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions：
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
MS906BT connects to an MV108 / MV105 inspection camera turning into an inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
MS906BT works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivaled hardware specs is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicle.
More Highlights of MS906BT:
- Bi-directional control
MS906BT automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay. This function is quite practical in determining whether the ECM responds to command well.
- Advanced ECU Coding
- Autel MS906BT professional auto scanner comes with an advanced ECU coding function. This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
- 50 m Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the diagnostic scanner to communicate with the car wirelessly. With an ultra-long working range of about 164 feet(about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable being too short or the limited space and hot air in your car.
- Auto VIN Scan
- The MaxiSys MS906BT scanner tool features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
- Advanced Hardware Support
- The Autel MS906BT is equipped with an 8-Megapixel Rear Camera & 32G memory, Android OS and Exynos 6-core processor for amazing multitasking abilities. The high capacity 1000Amh battery brings you up to 14 hours of continuous use.
- Upgrade Ver. of MS906 DS808
- As the upgraded Ver. of MS906 DS808, MS906BT has the same functions as MS906 but it is more portable and twice the battery life and it supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons while MS906 does not.
Car maintenance is not always supposed to be costly.
This easy-to-use, high-tech tool can interface with your car's computer system to check all the electrical components to find out exactly where the problem lies.
If you have a little know-how, this may even be something you can fix yourself, which could save you a lot of time and money you'd otherwise spend on the experts having to physically check and diagnose the problem.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Features:
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching and coding, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet.
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data.
AUTEL MS906BT VS. AUTEL MS906
- Language Supported: English Only; Can Not Change to Other Language. If you want a multi-language version, you can go for Autel Maxicom MK906BT.
- TPMS Service Couldn't Support TPMS Relearn/ Programming. If you need it, you can go for the Autel MS906TS.
- Benz 14 Pin Adapter Does Not Contain in the package. If you want it, you need to buy it separately.
- Support Wifi and Bluetooth. But Wifi is only for Updates. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
Autel MS906BT Specifications:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Built-in 8-Megapixel Rear Camera
Autofocus & Flashlight
Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
(up to 14 hours of continuous operation)
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||(W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
||Autel MS906BT User Manual
Autel MS906BT Package List:
- 1x Maxisys MS906BT main unit
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide